Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Bascule bridge over Curtis Creek on IS 695 Outer Lanes in Baltimore
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1974; rehabilitated 2003
Length of largest span: 319.9 ft.
Total length: 3,075.3 ft. (0.6 mi.)
Deck width: 36.1 ft.
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 19557 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of February 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 89.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com