Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Gelston Run on Hilton Parkway in Baltimore
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 1992
Length of largest span: 65.0 ft.
Total length: 76.1 ft.
Deck width: 58.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.29806, -76.67361 (decimal degrees)
39°17'53" N, 76°40'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory number
- BH 19579 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of June 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.9 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com