Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Franklintown Road on Hilton Parkway in Baltimore
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1938; rehabilitated 1991
- Five concrete deck arches
Length of largest span: 95.1 ft.
Total length: 504.9 ft.
Deck width: 60.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.30333, -76.67500 (decimal degrees)
39°18'12" N, 76°40'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/355576/4351776 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Baltimore West
- Inventory number
- BH 19578 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 97.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)