Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Gwynns Falls on Forest Park Avenue in Baltimore
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1928
Length of largest span: 54.1 ft.
Total length: 107.9 ft.
Deck width: 36.4 ft.
- Inventory number
- BH 19562 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 78.1 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)