Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Gwynns Falls on US 40 (Edmondson Avenue) in Baltimore
- Baltimore, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1907; rehabilitated 1970
Length of largest span: 147.0 ft.
Total length: 396.0 ft.
Deck width: 76.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.29333, -76.67167 (decimal degrees)
39°17'36" N, 76°40'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/355842/4350660 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Baltimore West
- Inventory number
- BH 19573 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2012)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 49.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)