Bridge nominated for National Register by Md. Historic Bridge Inventory, but was not accepted
- Girder bridge over Amtrak on Md 174
- Severn, Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
Length of largest span: 75.1 ft.
Total length: 79.1 ft.
Deck width: 26.9 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.13457, -76.69744 (decimal degrees)
39°08'04" N, 76°41'51" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/353290/4333082 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 57401 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 60.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2011)
- November 5, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- July 30, 2013: Added by Alexander D. Mitchell IV
- Alexander D. Mitchell IV
- J.P. - wildcatjon2000 [at] gmail [dot] com