Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Severn Run on Veterns Highway in Severna Park
- Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933; rehabilitated 1989
Length of largest span: 41.0 ft.
Total length: 43.0 ft.
Deck width: 49.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.08167, -76.62667 (decimal degrees)
39°04'54" N, 76°37'36" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/359302/4327098 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 19537 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2015)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2000)