Kreighbaum Road-Jennings Run Bridge
- Stringer bridge over Jennings Run on Md 831c
- Allegany County, Maryland
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1930
Length of largest span: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 69.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +39.69348, -78.78817 (decimal degrees)
39°41'37" N, 78°47'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 17/689651/4396076 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2006)
- Inventory number
- BH 80368 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 7, 2018: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein