WMSR/GAP - Brush Tunnel
Originally owned by the Cumberland & Pennsylvania Railroad, it later became the Western Maryland Railway. Currently the Western Maryland Scenic Railroad runs trips between Cumberland & Frostburg, which go through this tunnel. The Great Allegheny Passage trail which runs along side of the railroad also goes through the tunnel.
- November 13, 2013: Updated by Jim Allen: added build date & description
- September 29, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added category "Rail-and-trail"
- June 27, 2013: Updated by Luke Harden: Added Railroad
- June 25, 2013: Added by Dave King
- Dave King - DKinghawkfan [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Jim Allen