SNETT - Triad Bridge
SNE looking east across Blackstone
Looking east over the Blackstone River on the former NY&NE route, with the P&W below and the abutments for the never-built SNE bridge in the background.
Photo by SPUI
License: Public domain: Released by author
View this photo at Wikimedia Commons
BH Photo #311115
Midland Division/NY&NE crossing of the P&W mainline and the Blackstone River. "Triad" name originates from the unfinished Southern New England Railroad, which would have crossed the river and both railroads at this location on a higher bridge, the supports for which still remain.
- June 27, 2020: Updated by Ian Martin: Noted that this and the nearby SNETT bridges are now open to trail users
- May 4, 2015: New photos from Marc N Belanger
- December 29, 2014: Photo imported by Ian Martin
- July 23, 2014: Added by Ian Martin
- Ian Martin
- Marc N Belanger - marcnbelanger [at] gmail [dot] com