CSX - Webster Street Overpass
Carries two tracks of CSX's Boston Subdivision over Webster Street/MA Route 12. At Milepost QB46.73.
- Pony/through plate girder bridge over Webster Street on CSX Boston Subdivision
- Worcester, Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Open to railway traffic, and to vehicle and pedestrian traffic below
- Built 1911
- - Boston & Albany Railroad (B&A; BA)
- CSX Railroad (CSX)
- Conrail (CR)
- Penn Central Railroad (PC)
- Pony plate girder carrying two tracks. Has Curb Columns. Stone abutments.
Length of largest span: 34.3 ft.
Total length: 55.0 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 12.2 ft.
- Also called
- B&A - Bridge No. 46.73
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.24104, -71.83293 (decimal degrees)
42°14'28" N, 71°49'59" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/266262/4680425 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Worcester South
- Inventory numbers
- FRA 501788R
BH 66574 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- March 20, 2015: Updated by Ian Martin: Added build year and dimensions from MACRIS database
- March 20, 2015: New Street View added by Erich Pfistner