PW - Blackstone River Bridge (Blackstone)
SNETT and P&W bridges over Blackstone River, February 2016
Photo by Pi.1415926535
License: Creative Commons Attribution-Share-Alike (CC BY-SA)
View this photo at Wikimedia Commons
BH Photo #352614
Originally a double-track bridge; the east track has been removed.
- Deck truss bridge over Blackstone River on P&W Providence Main
- Blackstone, Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1889
- - Edgemoor Bridge Works of Wilmington, Delaware
- - New York, New Haven & Hartford Railroad (NH)
- Providence & Worcester Railroad (PW)
- Pratt deck truss
Span length: 143.0 ft.
Total length: 143.0 ft.
Deck width: 22.5 ft.
- Skew angle
- 45 degrees
- Also called
- PW - Bridge No. 48
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.01605, -71.53951 (decimal degrees)
42°00'58" N, 71°32'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/289729/4654677 (zone/easting/northing)
- Inventory number
- BH 61928 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 28, 2016: Photo imported by Ian Martin
- July 25, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- July 25, 2014: Added by Ian Martin