Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Sudbury Reservoir on MA 30 (Boston Road) in Southborough
- Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1895
- Stone arch
Span length: 24.0 ft.
Total length: 24.0 ft.
Deck width: 60.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.30361, -71.51444 (decimal degrees)
42°18'13" N, 71°30'52" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/292746/4686548 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MA S20016 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19510 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2007)
- Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 99.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 1997)