Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over East Branch Tully River on MA 68 (Warwick Road) in Royalston
- Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 24.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.69028, -72.22389 (decimal degrees)
42°41'25" N, 72°13'26" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/727416/4730158 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MA R12021 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19483 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of January 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com