Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Monoosnoc Brook on MA 12 (Central Street) in Leominster
- Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1927
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 22.0 ft.
Total length: 25.9 ft.
Deck width: 38.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.52500, -71.75972 (decimal degrees)
42°31'30" N, 71°45'35" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/273326/4711760 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)
- Inventory numbers
- MA L08005 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19496 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of December 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.4 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com