Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over PWRR on Depot Street in Grafton
- Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Closed to all traffic
- Built 1899; rehabilitated 1970
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 49.9 ft.
Deck width: 24.6 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.17167, -71.68472 (decimal degrees)
42°10'18" N, 71°41'05" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/278248/4672325 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MA G08012 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19502 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2005)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 14.4 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2005)