Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over West River on West Hill Road in Uxbridge
- Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1880; rehabilitated 1940
- Stone arch
Span length: 18.4 ft.
Total length: 18.4 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
Posted to the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.10833, -71.55333 (decimal degrees)
42°06'30" N, 71°33'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/288890/4664959 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory number
- BH 19516 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 56.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)