Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Blackstone River on MA 122 (Main Street) in Blackstone
- Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1913
Length of largest span: 68.9 ft.
Total length: 73.2 ft.
Deck width: 29.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.01778, -71.55306 (decimal degrees)
42°01'04" N, 71°33'11" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/288613/4654903 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MA B13004 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19476 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2010)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 32.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)