Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Through truss bridge over Millers River on Exchange Street in Athol
- Athol, Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939; rehabilitated 1988
- Through truss
Length of largest span: 149.9 ft.
Total length: 154.9 ft.
Deck width: 36.7 ft.
Vertical clearance above deck: 14.2 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.59667, -72.23167 (decimal degrees)
42°35'48" N, 72°13'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/727075/4719709 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MA A15007 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19484 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of May 2017)
- Overall condition: Poor
Superstructure condition rating: Serious (3 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com