Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Timber stringer bridge over MBTA Eastern Route on Railroad Avenue
- Revere, Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 38.1 ft.
Deck width: 20.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.40336, -71.00757 (decimal degrees)
42°24'12" N, 71°00'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/334788/4696515 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Boston North
- Average daily traffic (as of 2014)
- Inventory numbers
- MA R05055 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 50469 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 8.1 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com