MBTA - Shore Line Bridge
MBTA under Midland Div. Bridge
MBTA Providence Line train passing under the Midland Division, Readville, MA
Photo by Ian Martin
View this photo on Flickr
BH Photo #289017
Former Boston & New York Airline/NYNH&H Midland Division route into Boston crossing former NYNH&H Shore Line. Currently carries Franklin Line trains operating via the Fairmount Line and CSX locals to and from the Readville yard. Former Shore Line (underneath) is now the Amtrak NEC and the MBTA Providence/Stoughton Line.
- March 22, 2015: Updated by Erich Pfistner: Updated name, and added project information for its replacement bridge.
- August 9, 2014: New Street View added by Ralph Demars
- August 8, 2014: New photos from Ian Martin
- July 24, 2014: Photo imported by Ian Martin
- July 23, 2014: Added by Ian Martin