Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel rigid frame bridge over Morton Street (MA 203) on American Legion Highway
- Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Steel rigid frame with concrete facade
Length of largest span: 92.2 ft.
Total length: 95.1 ft.
Deck width: 59.7 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.29167, -71.09611 (decimal degrees)
42°17'30" N, 71°05'46" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/327196/4684288 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Boston South
- Inventory numbers
- MA B16217 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 50567 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2009)
- Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 26.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2009)