Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over MBTA on Park Street in Boston
- Boston, Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1974
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 27.9 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 25.3 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.28389, -71.15528 (decimal degrees)
42°17'02" N, 71°09'19" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/322296/4683546 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MA B16116 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19459 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 10/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Excellent (9 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 66.8 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)