Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Bascule bridge over Mystic River on MA 99 (Alford Street) in Boston
- Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1963
Length of largest span: 95.1 ft.
Total length: 134.8 ft.
Deck width: 76.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.38889, -71.07167 (decimal degrees)
42°23'20" N, 71°04'18" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/329474/4695034 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Boston North
- Inventory numbers
- MA B16029 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19464 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Poor (4 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Critical (2 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Appraisal: Structurally deficient
Sufficiency rating: 17.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)