Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Hockomock River on MA 106 (W. Center Street) in West Bridgewater
- Plymouth County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1948
- Stone arch
Span length: 30.8 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.01083, -71.05833 (decimal degrees)
42°00'39" N, 71°03'30" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/329558/4653028 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MA W18012 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19428 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 08/2010)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 62.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)