Green Lodge Street Bridge
Built as part of an early effort to upgrade local roads into the first incarnation of MA 128, the Southern Circumferential Highway. Bypassed in the 1950s when MA 128 was expanded into a limited access highway.
- Closed-spandrel arch bridge over Neponset River on Green Lodge Street
- Westwood, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1931
- Closed-spandrel arch
Span length: 58.1 ft.
Total length: 58.1 ft.
Deck width: 40.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.20921, -71.14589 (decimal degrees)
42°12'33" N, 71°08'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/322861/4675233 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numers
- MA C02001 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 71014 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of July 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: (N out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 82.5 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- February 14, 2016: New Street View added by Ian Martin