Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Charles River on MA 109 (Main Street) in Medfield
- Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1900; rehabilitated 1958
Length of largest span: 62.0 ft.
Total length: 65.9 ft.
Deck width: 44.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.18111, -71.32250 (decimal degrees)
42°10'52" N, 71°19'21" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/308173/4672465 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MA M11003 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19420 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 85.2 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com