Broadway Bridge Over Pawtucket Canal
MA 05M 1
Photo taken by Chester Gehman August, 1983
BH Photo #376648
Built in 1918, it replaced an 1852 wooden bridge. Previously owned by Enel Green Power, this and several other privately owned bridges in Lowell were recently taken over by the city.
- Lost Steel arch bridge over Pawtucket Canal on Broadway Street in Lowell.
- Lowell, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1919
- - Boston Bridge Works of Boston, Massachusetts
- Steel arch
Total length: 64.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.64280, -71.32910 (decimal degrees)
42°38'34" N, 71°19'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/309058/4723779 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory number
- BH 75263 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- January 22, 2017: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- January 22, 2017: Added by Chester Gehman