MBTA - High Line Bridge
MBTA High Line Bridge
Photo taken by Ian Martin in October 2014
BH Photo #309555
Carries MBTA Lowell Line over Boston Engine Terminal yard tracks.
- Warren through truss with sub-panels bridge over MBTA Yard Tracks on MBTA Lowell Line
- Somerville, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927; rehabilitated 1946 & 1956
- - Boston & Maine Railroad (B&M; BM)
- Commuter Rail
- Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA)
- Warren through truss with sub-panels
Length of largest span: 152.0 ft.
Total length: 231.0 ft.
Deck width: 39.0 ft.
- Skew angle
- 47 degrees
- Also called
- Boston Engine Terminal Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.37803, -71.07717 (decimal degrees)
42°22'41" N, 71°04'38" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/328992/4693839 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Boston North
- Inventory number
- BH 51773 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- December 6, 2014: New photo from Ian Martin
- November 7, 2013: New Street View added by J.P.
- March 21, 2012: Added by Frank Hicks