Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Quinobequin Road on Boylston Street (MA 9)
- Newton, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 59.1 ft.
Deck width: 54.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.31696, -71.22692 (decimal degrees)
42°19'01" N, 71°13'37" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/316485/4687370 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MA N12048 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 50622 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 51 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com