Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Chestnut Street on Boylston Street (MA 9)
- Newton, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 49.9 ft.
Total length: 58.1 ft.
Deck width: 47.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.31710, -71.22581 (decimal degrees)
42°19'02" N, 71°13'33" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/316577/4687383 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MA N12049 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 50621 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 50 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com