Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over Hammond Pond Parkway on Boylston Street (MA 9)
- Newton, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1933
- Two span concrete rigid frame with stone facade
Length of largest span: 65.0 ft.
Total length: 129.9 ft.
Deck width: 47.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.32120, -71.17231 (decimal degrees)
42°19'16" N, 71°10'20" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/320998/4687724 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2016)
- Inventory numbers
- MA N12052 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 50620 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 60.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com