Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Steel rigid frame bridge over Centre Street on Boylston Street (MA 9)
- Newton, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1932
- Steel rigid frame
Length of largest span: 92.9 ft.
Total length: 95.1 ft.
Deck width: 49.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.31936, -71.20696 (decimal degrees)
42°19'10" N, 71°12'25" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/318137/4687594 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2018)
- Inventory numbers
- MA N12051 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 50619 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of August 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 61.3 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com