Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Charles River on MA 16 (Galen Street) in Watertown
- Boston, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1907
Span length: 89.9 ft.
Total length: 89.9 ft.
Deck width: 60.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.36444, -71.18583 (decimal degrees)
42°21'52" N, 71°11'09" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/320007/4692555 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MA W10003 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19357 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 02/2013)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 74.5 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)