Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over MBTA/BMRR on Jackson Street in Waltham
- Waltham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1934; rehabilitated 1989
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 29.5 ft.
Total length: 37.1 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.37500, -71.23139 (decimal degrees)
42°22'30" N, 71°13'53" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/316286/4693825 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MA W04011 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19371 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 07/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 51.3 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)