Lowell Street Bridge (New Hampshire Mainline)
8-panel Warren pony truss that once spanned the B&M New Hampshire mainline, now the MBTA Lowell Line.
- Lost pony truss bridge over MBTA/BMRR on Lowell Street in Somerville
- Somerville, Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Replaced by a new bridge
- Built 1910; replaced 2006
- - Boston Bridge Works of Boston, Massachusetts
- - Boston & Maine Railroad (B&M; BM)
- Warren pony truss with all verticals
Length of largest span: 80.1 ft.
Total length: 85.0 ft.
Deck width: 40.2 ft.
- Skew angle
- 30 degrees
- Also called
- B&M New Hampshire Division Main Line Bridge No. 3.04
B&M New Hampshire Division Main Line Bridge No. 14
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.39333, -71.10611 (decimal degrees)
42°23'36" N, 71°06'22" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/326651/4695597 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Boston North
- Inventory numbers
- MA S17011 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19373 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- April 21, 2015: Updated by Ian Martin: Merged MACRIS Info.