Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Sudbury River on Elm Street in Concord
- Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1874; rehabilitated 1932
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 25.9 ft.
Total length: 84.0 ft.
Deck width: 23.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.45917, -71.36667 (decimal degrees)
42°27'33" N, 71°22'00" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/305408/4703472 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MA C19002 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19397 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 06/2010)
- Superstructure condition rating: Fair (5 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 65.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)