Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Wooden bridge over MBTA/BMRR on Andover Road in Billerica
- Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1927; rehabilitated 1980
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 36.1 ft.
Total length: 40.0 ft.
Deck width: 18.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.57722, -71.23167 (decimal degrees)
42°34'38" N, 71°13'54" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/316854/4716281 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MA B12013 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19345 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2007)
- Deck condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 74.2 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2007)