Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Swift River on MA 9/MA 112 in Cummington
- Hampshire County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1913; rehabilitated 1950
Length of largest span: 46.9 ft.
Total length: 53.2 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.44694, -72.85750 (decimal degrees)
42°26'49" N, 72°51'27" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/676146/4701655 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2012)
- Inventory numbers
- MA C21001 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19337 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2018)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 92 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com