PVRR - Elm Street Overpass
Canal Line Elm Street Bridge
Photo taken by Ian Martin in December 2014
BH Photo #311959
Originally part of the NH&N/NYNH&H Canal Line, abandoned as a through route in 1976. Most recent use was in the late 1990s by the Pioneer Valley RR to reach industries in southern Westfield. Currently abandoned but is being retained for use as part of the Columbia Greenway rail-trail.
- June 1, 2020: New photo from Geoff Hubbs
- May 31, 2020: New photos from Geoff Hubbs
- November 8, 2016: Updated by Christopher Finigan: Added category "Pin-connected"
- January 3, 2015: New photo from Ian Martin
- January 1, 2015: Updated by Ian Martin: Added build year & information
- July 23, 2014: New Street View added by Ian Martin