Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Third Level Canal Spillway on Jackson Street in Holyoke
- Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1850; rehabilitated 1920
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 32.2 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 40.4 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.19667, -72.48667 (decimal degrees)
42°11'48" N, 72°29'12" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/707512/4674670 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MA H21067 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19309 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2011)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 96.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2001)