Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Stone arch bridge over Third Level Canal on Race Street in Holyoke
- Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1850
- Stone arch
Length of largest span: 15.1 ft.
Total length: 32.2 ft.
Deck width: 33.1 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.19477, -72.61364 (decimal degrees)
42°11'41" N, 72°36'49" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/697034/4674158 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 1996)
- Inventory numbers
- MA H21066 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19326 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 94 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com