Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Dickinson Brook on MA 189 (Granby Road) in Granville
- Hampden County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1904
Length of largest span: 26.9 ft.
Total length: 30.8 ft.
Deck width: 21.0 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.06472, -72.86111 (decimal degrees)
42°03'53" N, 72°51'40" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/676962/4659175 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MA G10017 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19306 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 03/2012)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Appraisal: Functionally obsolete
Sufficiency rating: 76.7 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)