Canalside Rail-Trail - Connecticut River Bridge
Originally a 3 span Whipple truss bridge built in 1880 by the famed Keystone Bridge Company. In 1936 2 of the spans were knocked in the river during flooding by the Montague City Covered Bridge as it floated downstream. Those spans were replaced with 2 Warren trusses.
- January 22, 2017: New photos from Chester Gehman
- December 4, 2013: Photo imported by Luke Harden
- November 23, 2013: Added by Luke Harden
- Tony Dillon - spansaver [at] hotmail [dot] com
- Chester Gehman - gehmanc2000 [at] yahoo [dot] com