Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Mill Brook on MA 10/MA 63 in Northfield
- Franklin County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1941
Length of largest span: 24.9 ft.
Total length: 33.1 ft.
Deck width: 40.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.70297, -72.45231 (decimal degrees)
42°42'11" N, 72°27'08" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/708661/4730978 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MA N22021 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19292 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2016)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 95 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com