Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Pony truss bridge over East Branch North River on Franklin Hill in Colrain
- Franklin County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1939
Span length: 112.5 ft.
Total length: 112.5 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.71139, -72.70167 (decimal degrees)
42°42'41" N, 72°42'06" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 18/688211/4731327 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Inventory numbers
- MA C18001 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19288 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 11/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 72.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2008)