MA 128 - High Street Overpass
This bridge has outstanding Art Deco/Moderne details.
- Concrete rigid frame bridge over MA-35 (High Street) on MA-128
- Essex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940
- Concrete rigid frame
Length of largest span: 65.9 ft.
Total length: 77.1 ft.
Deck width: 64.0 ft.
Eligible for the National Register of Historic Places
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.55778, -70.92917 (decimal degrees)
42°33'28" N, 70°55'45" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/341631/4713512 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Average daily traffic (as of 2017)
- Inventory numbers
- MA D03021 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 60143 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of November 2017)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 42.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- March 6, 2014: Added by Nathan Holth