Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Bascule bridge over Plum Island River on Plum Island Turnpike in Newbury
- Essex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1973
Span length: 134.8 ft.
Total length: 134.8 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.79750, -70.82139 (decimal degrees)
42°47'51" N, 70°49'17" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/351053/4739936 (zone/easting/northing)
- USGS topographic map
- Newburyport East
- Inventory numbers
- MA N10011 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19260 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 09/2010)
- Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 70.6 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2010)