Note: The following information comes from the National Bridge Inventory and has not been verified.
- Concrete arch bridge over Saugus River on I-95 in Lynnfield
- Essex County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1940; rehabilitated 1960
Length of largest span: 20.0 ft.
Total length: 36.1 ft.
Deck width: 111.9 ft.
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +42.51278, -71.03750 (decimal degrees)
42°30'46" N, 71°02'15" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/332617/4708723 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Inventory numbers
- MA L19008 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 19265 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection (as of 05/2013)
- Superstructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 80.0 (out of 100)
- Average daily traffic (as of 2013)