Successor to the bridge made famous by Senator Kennedy's fatal auto accident in July of 1969.
- Timber stringer bridge over Poucha Pond on Dike Road
- Dukes County, Massachusetts
- Open to traffic
- Built 1995
- Timber stringer
Length of largest span: 14.1 ft.
Total length: 76.1 ft.
Deck width: 11.2 ft.
- Also called
- Poucha Pond Bridge
- Approximate latitude, longitude
- +41.37340, -70.45365 (decimal degrees)
41°22'24" N, 70°27'13" W (degrees°minutes'seconds")
- Approximate UTM coordinates
- 19/378436/4581229 (zone/easting/northing)
- Quadrangle map:
- Edgartown OE SE
- Average daily traffic (as of 2015)
- Inventory numbers
- MA E07004 (Massachusetts bridge number)
BH 70315 (Bridgehunter.com ID)
- Inspection report (as of September 2015)
- Overall condition: Fair
Superstructure condition rating: Very Good (8 out of 9)
Substructure condition rating: Good (7 out of 9)
Deck condition rating: Satisfactory (6 out of 9)
Sufficiency rating: 38.7 (out of 100)
View more at BridgeReports.com
- December 31, 2016: New Street View added by Dana and Kay Klein
- December 21, 2015: Added by Andy Peters